This is a catch-all session where we can work towards or with whatever you want.
Want to talk habits or structure? Relationships or sanity? Direction or clarity?
We can use this 60 minute session to get at what matters to you now. It includes 1 month of follow-up engagement (weekly texts or emails) to support the integration or implementation of your customized solution.
What happens in a session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out what you're up against and what you want.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll take notes, dialogue with you, and possibly sketch ideas for you to consider.
- Most clients are then able to see the 'problem' from a new perspective and love the easy-to-use strategies to apply the new information.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you present a scenario that I don't feel confident in assisting with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
For $50 more ($145 total), you can make it a package. What is included in the package?
- A customized document to organize our work.
- A screen-rip and audio recording of the session.
- A follow-up email to answer any questions that come up after the session.
- 1 month of follow-up engagement (weekly texts or emails) to support the integration or implementation of your customized solution.
- Let me know in scheduling or after our call if you'd like to do this.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include these, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
Can I buy this as a gift or do this with another person?
- Yes! You can give these as gifts by indicating in the purchase notes the email address you'd like me to reach out to for scheduling. It's a pretty, gift-wrappy email ;)
- Yes! You can have a sketchpad session with up to 1 other person. For more than that, email me to schedule a group session for your company, family, or other group.