Clarity, Decision Support, Confidence
No matter how hard we try, sometimes we can't figure out what we need to do next.
Or even what we want to do.
Of course, this generally happens when we feel like we have something important on the line.
Do you have a big decision on the table and can't figure out which way to go?
Are you bouncing back and forth and backagain on the same topic?
Have you exhausted your resources in talking, thinking, and analyzing about what's happening?
Book a 45 minute sketchpad session to get the peace of mind ;) you are looking for to feel confident in yourself and the direction you're choosing
What happens in a sketchpad session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out what you're up against and what you want.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll translate messages provided by higher guidance into images and words on a live, shared google drawing document.
- You'll be able to see your 'problem' from a new perspective and we'll talk about a strategy to apply the new information for a graceful and speedy resolution.
What else do you get?
- A customized document to organize your sketchpad and resources.
- A screen-rip and audio recording of the session.
- A follow-up email to answer any questions that come up after the session.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you present a scenario that I don't feel confident in assisting with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
What if I want to extend the session?
- You totally can. You can buy up to two 15 minute extension for $10 each.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
Can I buy this as a gift or do this with another person?
- Yes! You can give these as gifts by indicating in the purchase notes the email address you'd like me to reach out to for scheduling. It's a pretty, gift-wrappy email ;)
- Yes! You can have a sketchpad session with up to 1 other person. For more than that, email me to schedule a group session for your company, family, or other group.