A sketchpad session is a 60 minute phone call with a live illustration of our discussion in a shared google draw document.
Sketchpad sessions can be for a variety of topics -- relationships, self-development, mindfulness, conflict navigation, trauma, clarity, self-love, personal reality creation, & more.
Most clients use them to transcend old patterns of thinking or acting & open new doors of feeling, being, & creating.
Sketching through our discussions gives us an opportunity to present new, digestible perspectives in a way that makes them more easily actionable.
What happens in a session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out where you are and what'd like to achieve together.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll illustrate our discussion with images and words on a live, shared google drawing document.
- We'll re-perspective thoughts or beliefs that may be holding you apart from your freest expression.
What else do you get?
- A customized document to organize your sketchpad and resources.
- A screen-rip and audio recording of the session.
- A follow-up email to summarize our call and support the integration or implementation of what we discovered.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you present a scenario or question that I don't feel confident in assisting with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
What happens next and how do I schedule?
- Within 12 hours of purchase, you'll receive an email from email@example.com with information on scheduling and how to prepare.