Creativity, Procrastination, Blocks
When you feel off, it can be difficult to do work that feels inspired.
Are you a budding entrepreneur? a writer? a creator? a coach?
This type of sketchpad session is perfect for someone who feels like they can't get the iron hot enough to strike.
Regardless of your work product or style, we'll uncover what's actually in your way and/or what to do about it to create a stronger, lasting connection to your creative stream.
Book a 45 minute sketchpad session to get the ball rolling again and a strategy to keep it in motion.
What happens in a sketchpad session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out what you're up against and what you want.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll translate messages provided by higher guidance into images and words on a live, shared google drawing document.
- We'll retool thoughts or beliefs that are holding you apart from pure creative expression.
What else do you get?
- A customized document to organize your sketchpad and resources.
- A screen-rip and audio recording of the session.
- A follow-up email to answer any questions that come up after the session.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you present a scenario that I don't feel confident in assisting with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
What if I want to extend the session?
- You totally can. You can buy up to two 15 minute extension for $10 each.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
Can I buy this as a gift or do this with another person?
- Yes! You can give these as gifts by indicating in the purchase notes the email address you'd like me to reach out to for scheduling. It's a pretty, gift-wrappy email ;)
- Yes! You can have a sketchpad session with up to 1 other person. For more than that, email me to schedule a group session for your company, family, or other group.