Guidance for guides
Have you been doing internal work, letting go of everything that's not you, and know that it's time for a little outside leverage to get over a hump?
Being on the path requires a willingness to be patient, open, and detached. Even when we are actively practicing these things, it can sometimes be hard to break through a strong fear, belief, or idea, especially if they're lurking in your subconscious.
As a light worker, your connection to spirit is likely very strong and a session will mirror that. The depth and breadth of the information I can 'hand to you from You' will most likely be what you Know but couldn't quite land.
You can use this time to listen for what your lower mind may be censoring and allow yourself to relax even more into the process of your unfolding.
Book a 45 minute session to find some peace and traction in the areas closest to your heart. Each single session includes 1 month of follow-up engagement (weekly texts or emails) to support the integration or implementation of the new info or perspective.
What happens in a sketchpad session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out what you're up against and what you want.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll translate messages provided by higher guidance into images and words on a live, shared google drawing document.
- Get confirmation about what's happening, what's next, and the perfectness of where you are.
What else do you get?
- A customized document to organize your sketchpad and resources.
- A screen-rip and audio recording of the session.
- A follow-up email to answer any questions that come up after the session.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you present a scenario that I don't feel confident in assisting with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
Can I buy this as a gift or do this with another person?
- Yes! You can give these as gifts by indicating in the purchase notes the email address you'd like me to reach out to for scheduling. It's a pretty, gift-wrappy email ;)
- Yes! You can have a sketchpad session with up to 1 other person. For more than that, email me to schedule a group session for your company, family, or group.