Guidance for guides
Have you been doing internal work, letting go of everything that's not you, and know that it's time for a little outside leverage to get over a hump?
Being on the path requires a willingness to be patient, open, and detached. Even when we are actively practicing these things, it can sometimes be hard to break through a strong fear, belief, or idea, especially if they're lurking in your subconscious.
As a light worker, your connection to spirit is likely very strong and a sketchpad session will mirror that. The depth and breadth of the information I can 'hand to you from You' will most likely be what you Know but couldn't quite land.
Book a 45 minute sketchpad session to hear what your lower mind may be censoring and allow yourself to relax even more into the process of unfolding
What happens in a sketchpad session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out what you're up against and what you want.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll translate messages provided by higher guidance into images and words on a live, shared google drawing document.
- Get confirmation about what's happening, what's next, and the perfectness of where you are.
What else do you get?
- A customized document to organize your sketchpad and resources.
- A screen-rip and audio recording of the session.
- A follow-up email to answer any questions that come up after the session.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you present a scenario that I don't feel confident in assisting with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
What if I want to extend the session?
- You totally can. You can buy up to two 15 minute extension for $10 each.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
Can I buy this as a gift or do this with another person?
- Yes! You can give these as gifts by indicating in the purchase notes the email address you'd like me to reach out to for scheduling. It's a pretty, gift-wrappy email ;)
- Yes! You can have a sketchpad session with up to 1 other person. For more than that, email me to schedule a group session for your company, family, or group.