Relationships, true love, conflict
Romantic and personal relationships are sometimes the hardest areas of our lives to see clearly and allow to bloom and enjoy.
Old pain and patterns can stand between us and the experience of real love and make even the best of relationships feel trying and hopeless.
If you're ready to let love in, restore or leave your relationship, or improve any connection in your life, this sketchpad type is for you.
Book a 45 minute sketchpad session to find some peace and traction in the areas closest to your heart.
What happens in a sketchpad session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out what you're up against and what you want.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll translate messages provided by higher guidance into images and words on a live, shared google drawing document.
- We'll identify an avenue for you to approach love in a refreshed, productive, and healthy way.
What else do you get?
- A customized document to organize your sketchpad and resources.
- A screen-rip and audio recording of the session.
- A follow-up email to answer any questions that come up after the session.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you present a scenario that I don't feel confident in assisting with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
What if I want to extend the session?
- You totally can. You can buy up to two 15 minute extension for $10 each.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
Can I buy this as a gift or do this with another person?
- Yes! You can give these as gifts by indicating in the purchase notes the email address you'd like me to reach out to for scheduling. It's a pretty, gift-wrappy email ;)
- Yes! You can have a sketchpad session with up to 1 other person. For more than that, email me to schedule a group session for your company, family, or group.