Sessions can be for a variety of topics -- overactive or negative thinking, breaking bad habits, starting good habits, relationship problems, professional roadblocks, anxious thinking, clarity for a decision, getting unstuck, & more.
A session is a 60-minute phone call with a live illustration of our discussion in a shared google draw document.
Illustrating discussions makes for a lot of 'aha!' moments.
What happens before a session?
- I'll ask you to send me some notes on where you are, what's bothering you, and what you want to accomplish.
- I'll prepare your sketchpad.
What happens in a session?
- We'll start with you sharing a little more about where you are.
- After that and until the session ends, we'll work in a live, shared google drawing document to get clearer on what's happening and how to breakthrough.
What else do you get?
- A copy of your sketchpad.
- A follow-up email to summarize our call and support the integration or implementation of what we discovered.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you have something I don't feel confident or comfortable with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
What happens next and how do I schedule?
- Within 12 hours of purchase, you'll receive an email from email@example.com with information on scheduling and how to prepare.