A session is a 60-minute phone call with a live illustration of our discussion in a shared google draw document.
These sessions can be for a variety of topics -- overactive or negative thinking, unbreakable patterns, lack of clarity, & more.
Illustrating discussions makes breakthroughs easy.
What happens in a session?
- In the first 5 to 25 minutes, you'll lay out where you are and what'd like to achieve together.
- During that time and until the session ends, I'll illustrate our discussion with images and words on a live, shared google drawing document.
- We'll re-perspective thoughts or beliefs that may be holding you apart from your freest expression.
What else do you get?
- A copy of your sketchpad.
- A follow-up email to summarize our call and support the integration or implementation of what we discovered.
What if I can't help you?
- Don't worry, if you have something I don't feel confident or comfortable with, I'll let you know and refund you entirely.
How is this different than habitbook?
- Habitbook client sessions sometimes include sketchpads, but the habitbook entourage package also includes an overarching plan for outcome achievement, 24/7 text support, a customized habitbook, and other tools required by the person's individual journey.
What happens next and how do I schedule?
- Within 12 hours of purchase, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with information on scheduling and how to prepare.